Our brow experts will work with you to sculpt the perfect brows.
initial session - microblading
6-8 week touch up
This touch-up session is only for those clients that have previously had microblading at Parlor Beauty Bar within the past 2 months and MUST still have visible strokes.
initial session - microshading/combo brow
annual touch up
This touch-up session is only for those clients that have previously had microblading at Parlor Beauty Bar within the past 12 months and MUST still have visible strokes.
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup method used to create strokes to give the illusion of natural hair. This is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis.
Microshading (microblading + shading) or also known as a combo brow is a style of brow that combines microblading and the ombré style all in one. It is a combination of microblading at the front of the brow which blends into shading throughout the tail. Perfect for those looking for a natural, yet more profound style of brows.
Unfortunately, we cannot. It is impossible to predict how each client’s skin will take in the pigment. Many factors are taken into consideration such as; skin type, age, scarring, diet, stress levels, facial product used, etc.
Eyebrows will last longer is sunblock is applied regularly and abrasive facial treatments on the brow area are avoided.
You are advised to keep the skin clean and dry— that means no swimming, sweating, getting the area wet, no tanning, or rubbing or scratching the tattoo. These things may cause color loss.
Healing varies with each client. Typically round 7-10 days. Once the scabs are gone your skin will be considered healed.
No. You may continue normal activity directly following procedure.
Most clients take around 2 hours but it may be shorter or longer depending on how long the outline of the shape takes.
Absolutely! We use disposable needles and supplies.
Each client has a different level of sensitivity, so a direct answer can not be given. We do use a topical anesthetic prior and during the treatment.
PLEASE READ ALL GUIDELINES TO SEE IF YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE
- must be 18+ years of age
- must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- PLEASE inform me if you have any previous Microblading or tattooing on the eyebrows
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours prior to your enhancement.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum of 24 hours prior to service
- No waxing or tinting of eyebrows 3 days before
- Do not tan or have sunburned face
- Normal Makeup may be worn to the appointment
- Stop using Retin A skincare close to the enhancement area 1 month prior to and after your procedure
- No Botox 4 weeks prior to and 4 weeks after enhancement
- Please bring cash for payment, it is greatly appreciated