Dear Parlor Family,
We know this has been a difficult time; we hope you’re staying safe and healthy. As we emerge from COVID-19, we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our shop as soon as they are able to. We have taken enhanced precautions to ensure a safe and welcoming return for our staff and guests.
- We are following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the shop and between each appointment.
- Upon entering our shop you will be asked to sanitize your hands before the start of your appointment.
- Team members will be wearing face coverings as well as washing their hands before and after each service.
- All clients will be required to wear a face-covering while in our shop.
- Services will be scheduled by appointment only – at this time we are not accepting any walk-in appointments.
- Our waiting area will be unavailable, so we ask that you only enter the shop once we let you know it’s safe to do so.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone, we’re limiting the number of people in our shop at any given time. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate anyone who is not getting a service.
- If you’re feeling sick, please stay home. This includes but not limited too if you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
- Touchless greetings. We love y’all but please no handshakes or hugs— for now.
- If you have a disability or health condition and have concerns about your ability to comply with any of the above requirements, please let us know by contacting email@example.com 24-hours in advance of your appointment, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Thank you for your continued support of our local business. It means the world to us.
The Parlor Beauty Team